• Photo of EndSARS protest: Leave that group, they just want to ruin you – Kemi Olunloyo tells Wizkid

    EndSARS protest: Leave that group, they just want to ruin you – Kemi Olunloyo tells Wizkid

    Popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid has been given a serious warning against joining the EndSARS protest by controversial Nigerian figure, Kemi Olunloyo, who recently lost her Twitter account for supporting police against Nigerians. Kemi took to her Instagram live video to appeal to Wizkid to jettison plans of joining the protest with some prominent Nigerian personalities as they have ulterior motives to use Wizkid and dump him like how they did to her some time ago.…

    Read More »
  • Photo of “Daddy would show me blue film then do it with me” – 13-year-old girl recounts years of sexual abuse by her Uncle

    “Daddy would show me blue film then do it with me” – 13-year-old girl recounts years of sexual abuse by her Uncle

    A 13-year-old girl has alleged that her aunt’s husband who she calls ‘Daddy’, rapes after playing pornographic videos for her to watch. She alleged he had been abusing her sexually in his shop and at their apartment on Surulere Street, Ojo area of Lagos, with a threat to kill her if she told anyone. The revelation followed the arrest of the 48-year-old suspect, Mr. Charles Ekwe, by the gender-based unit of the Nigeria Security and…

    Read More »
  • Photo of The government is not ready to respect the rights of Nigerians – Femi Falana

    The government is not ready to respect the rights of Nigerians – Femi Falana

    Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana says there are no signs that the President Muhammadu Buhari administration is ready to respect the rights of Nigerians Speaking on Channels Television on Wednesday night, Falana also criticized the federal government for setting up the Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team, to replace the disbanded Special anti-robbery Unit (SARS), he also added that Nigerians want to see critical steps being taken when it comes to policing Nigeria. “As far…

    Read More »
  • Photo of #EndNigeriaNow is the only way to stop government deception – Nnamdi Kanu

    #EndNigeriaNow is the only way to stop government deception – Nnamdi Kanu

    Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has told Nigerians that there’s no difference between the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, and the newly formed Special Weapons and Tactics, SWAT. According to the IPOB leader, the newly formed SWAT has been on ground since 2018. In a post he shared on Facebook he revealed that the only way to stop all the high powered Nigerian government deception is by ending the country.…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Gombe State Governor swears in an Igbo man as Special Adviser

    Gombe State Governor swears in an Igbo man as Special Adviser

    Gombe State Governor, Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya has sworn-in an Igbo man, Prince Chidebelu Cornelius Ewuzie as the Special Adviser, Inter-Community Relations. Speaking during swearing-in ceremony at the Government House, Gombe, on Wednesday, October 14, the Governor described Inter-Community Relations as one area that need to be pursued with all vigour in order to ensure even development in the country. Governor Inuwa Yahaya also swore in Group Captain Peter Bitrus Bilal ( Rtd) as Special Adviser on…

    Read More »
  • Photo of CNN’s Richard Quest marries longtime male partner

    CNN’s Richard Quest marries longtime male partner

    CNN anchor Richard Quest has gotten married to his longtime male partner Chris Pepesterny. Quest made the announcement on Instagram, writing: “We said ‘I Do’ at the weekend. Happiest day of our lives.” The two got engaged in May 2019, after his lover agreed to the journalist’s marriage proposal. In March, they were forced to postpone their wedding but promised to tie the knot before the end of the year. Quest announced at the time: “Today Chris and…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Don’t make us assume that those behind #EndSARS protests are 2019 elections losers – Bashir Ahmad warns Atiku Abubakar’s son, Aliyu

    Don’t make us assume that those behind #EndSARS protests are 2019 elections losers – Bashir Ahmad warns Atiku Abubakar’s son, Aliyu

    Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad has warned those saying the ‘#EndSARS protest is beyond police reform’ to desist from doing so.  Bashir who said this in reaction to Atiku Abubakar’s son’s tweet, averred that such utterances might make them assume that those behind the protests are the 2019 elections losers.  He tweeted;  “The #EndSARS [protest] is beyond police reform”, I have seen a similar utterance from many on this app, kindly elaborate, don’t make us assume that some behind…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Nigeria now Africa’s largest rice producer – FG

    Nigeria now Africa’s largest rice producer – FG

    The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Sabo Nanono has disclosed that Nigeria is now Africa’s largest rice producer.  Speaking at an event to mark the 2020 World Food Day, the Minister stated that a range of policies and initiatives to strengthen the rice and cassava value chains has been put in place. Nanono further disclosed that they are harnessing the economic potential of both livestock and fisheries.  He said;  “Significant progress has been made to improve agricultural productivity…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Femi Falana proud of ‘rebellious’ son Falz for involvement in #EndSARS protest

    Femi Falana proud of ‘rebellious’ son Falz for involvement in #EndSARS protest

    Femi Falana SAN is reportedly proud of his son Falz and other youths of Nigeria for the #EndSARS protest. Folake Falana, an entertainment lawyer, made this known on Twitter. Narrating what her and Falz’s dad – Femi Falana – said, she wrote: “My Dad said he is so proud of everything all of us are doing and that he is especially proud of his rebellious son @falzthebahdguy. He told us that he has been protesting for…

    Read More »
  • Photo of EndSARS: “Eyes on the ball, forget the distraction” – Aisha Yesufu tells protesters

    EndSARS: “Eyes on the ball, forget the distraction” – Aisha Yesufu tells protesters

    Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement, Aisha Yesufu, has advised Nigerian youths not to be distracted but have their eyes on the ball as they engage in the ongoing EndSARS protests. In a video message through her Twitter handle on Wednesday, she commended the success of the protest which has yielded some positive results, insisting that they should not get distracted. “Dear Nigerian youths, you have the government where you want them to…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Chacha Eke shares loved up photos with her husband Austin Faani

    Chacha Eke shares loved up photos with her husband Austin Faani

    Actress Chacha Eke-Faani has shared lovely new photos of herself and her husband. The actress who on October 3rd, posted a video online stating that she was leaving her 7-year-old marriage to her husband, Austin Faani has since debunked her initial statement. The actress had shared a video stating that she was diagnosed of bipolar disorder and that she is pregnant and every time she is pregnant, she starts behaving very weird. She has shared…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Nigerian police officers go months without pay but are handed guns to protect Nigerians – Tiwa Savage reveals

    Nigerian police officers go months without pay but are handed guns to protect Nigerians – Tiwa Savage reveals

    Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has shared some details about the wages of Nigerian police officers. In a post she shared via her twitter handle, she made it known that while the leaders are paid billions to sleep in the senate, police men are not paid but handed guns to protect the people She concluded by questioning who the real criminals are. She tweeted thus: “I’ve spoken to a few in confidentiality about how low…

    Read More »
Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Disable Your Browser Adblocker For better Experince