• Photo of I don’t mind being a second wife to a Rich man as long as he agrees to a White Wedding – Actress Ruth Eze

    I don’t mind being a second wife to a Rich man as long as he agrees to a White Wedding – Actress Ruth Eze

    Actress Ruth Eze has disclosed that she is currently under pressure to get married but can’t afford to marry a poor man.  The actress who revealed this in an interview with Inside Nollywood, said she doesn’t mind being a second wife as long as the man is rich and agrees to a white wedding. Ruth Eze said;  “My mother is on my neck to get married but I can’t afford to marry a poor man, truth…

    Read More »
  • Photo of If there is any girl on Earth that I have slept with since marrying my wife, please speak publicly- Reno Omokri

    If there is any girl on Earth that I have slept with since marrying my wife, please speak publicly- Reno Omokri

    Reno Omokri has challenged any girl who might want to claim she has slept with him since he got married to his wife to come forward and speak or forever remain silent. Reno threw the challenged after a Twitter user alleged he has side chics. The author and former political appointee had taken to his handle to call on men to ensure they are good fathers to their children just as they are to their side…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Obong of Calabar asks Gov Ben Ayade to step aside, describes him as an incompetent leader

    Obong of Calabar asks Gov Ben Ayade to step aside, describes him as an incompetent leader

    Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Otu has asked Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River state to step aside.  Daily Trust reported that the monarch said this when Liyel Imoke, a former governor of the state paid homage to him. The Obong blamed Ayade for the vandalism, looting and destruction of public and private property in the state last week. He maintained that the Governor needs to step aside to enable an interim administration come up so that he can…

    Read More »
  • Photo of We want to regulate social media, not shut it down- Lai Mohammed

    We want to regulate social media, not shut it down- Lai Mohammed

    The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed on Saturday October 31 stated that the federal government will only regulate social media and not shut it down.  Speaking during a solidarity visit to Vintage Press Limited, the publishers of The Nation newspapers and Sporting Life, following the October 21, 2020 attack on the organisation’s corporate headquarters by hoodlums who hijacked the #ENDSARS protests, averred that the attack which was “clearly premeditated and intended to silence the voice of…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Update: More October Cash Giveaway Winners & Proof of Disbursement

    Update: More October Cash Giveaway Winners & Proof of Disbursement

    For those who have said they have not received their funds from the previous post, please see the proof of disbursement at the bottom of this post (For Jimoh and Issa Taibat). We are also adding a few winners to our list. PLS if your name is below, write your name and account details on our previous post. DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS HERE. Go to the actual post and post your details in the…

    Read More »
  • Photo of October Cash Giveaway Winners

    October Cash Giveaway Winners

    For The Month Of October, We Are Again Giving Out Cash To MOST Of Those Who Commented On Our Website In October. (Please upload Screenshots or send them to kevinadenuga@gmail.com) Congratulations To You All. Tunde Mustapha Abimbola – N1000Evelyn Olube – N1000Jimoh Nasirudeen – N1000Ayinde Wasiu Olamilekan – N1000Victoria Ikarinee -N1000Agada Alfred – 1000 Kelivn- Samson Ufomadu – N1000Saka Baraje Quadri – N1000 Kolawole Shakirat Ashabi -N1000Maduanusi Chijiuche – N1000 Issa Taibat Tope – N1000Obe…

    Read More »
  • Photo of ‘I hope some celebrities don’t betray us in next elections’ – Samklef

    ‘I hope some celebrities don’t betray us in next elections’ – Samklef

    Nigerian record music producer, Samklef has reacted to a list of celebrities who voted in change during the last elections. The report which was made by The Punch listed all the celebrities who supported the current administration The report also says that the celebrities now regret their actions. Taking to Twitter, Samklef wrote that he hopes some celebrities do not betray the people in exchange for money or positions. His tweet reads: “Celebs who regret…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Nigerian lady narrates to Judicial council how she lost her pregnancy after SARS detained her for 22 days.

    Nigerian lady narrates to Judicial council how she lost her pregnancy after SARS detained her for 22 days.

    A middle-aged woman, Ndubuisi Obiechina on October 31,2020 revealed to the Lagos State Judicial Panel in Lekki how she lost her two month old pregnancy while being detained by SARS in Ikeja for 22 days. Obiechina disclosed this on Saturday at the continuation of the hearing of the Judicial Panel of Inquiry and Restitution set up by the Lagos State government to look into allegations of brutality and highhandedness by personnel of the disbanded Special…

    Read More »
  • Photo of “Killings in the North has not stopped so why have you stopped?” – Aisha Yesufu asks protesters

    “Killings in the North has not stopped so why have you stopped?” – Aisha Yesufu asks protesters

    Human rights activist and Co-convener of the Bring back our girls campaign BBOG, Aisha Yesufu has questioned protesters why they have decided to relent in their quest for justice. In a tweet shared via her Twitter handle she wondered if they’ve been told that it is un-islamic to protest, questioning also if it is Islamic for people to be killed like animals and their leader does nothing. She wrote; “The killings in the North has…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Sir Sean Connery, James Bond actor dies at 90

    Sir Sean Connery, James Bond actor dies at 90

    Scottish actor, Sean Connery best known for his portrayal of James Bond is dead. He died at the age of 90. Sean was the first actor to bring the James Bond role to the big screen and appeared in seven of the spy thrillers. Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep, while in the Bahamas, having been “unwell for some time”, his son said. His acting career spanned five decades and he won an Oscar…

    Read More »
  • Photo of Stop giving us awards, challenge us to do better – Wike tells Journalists

    Stop giving us awards, challenge us to do better – Wike tells Journalists

    Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has urged the Nigerian Media to stop praising public officials and giving them awards for favoritism but rather challenge them to do better. The governor gave the charge when the national leadership of the Nigerian Guild of Editors (NGE) paid him a courtesy visit at the Government House in Port Harcourt yesterday. “What I have seen of you is that you praise us and give us award because of relationship…

    Read More »
  • Photo of ‘I will sponsor Campaigns to keep remembering bad Politicians till 2023’ – Eldee

    ‘I will sponsor Campaigns to keep remembering bad Politicians till 2023’ – Eldee

    Former rapper, Lanre Dabiri, better known as Eldee, has stated that he is ready to sponsor online campaigns so that bad politicians will not be forgotten till the next general elections in 2023. The veteran artist took to his Twitter page to share that it is an advice which he received and he is ready to work on. In his words: “Best advice I heard today is to document all the bastard politicians, their position…

    Read More »
Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Disable Your Browser Adblocker For better Experince