-

Ben Murray-Bruce visits his wife’s graveside on her 1st death anniversary
Today, March 20, marks the first death anniversary of the wife of Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, Mrs. Evelyn Murray-Bruce who died in March 2020 after battling cancer. To commemorate her, Mr Murray-Bruce visited her grave side. He shared photos on Twitter with the caption; ”She was faithful, loyal and true. My best friend of 43 years and my wife for 41 years. She was one of life’s greatest inspiration to me. Today marks one year since…
Read More » -

2023: I won’t support Jonathan if he runs in APC – Wike
The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has said he will only support former President Goodluck Jonathan if he accepts the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential ticket for the 2023 election. Speaking on BBC pidgin at the weekend in Porthacourt, Wike made it known that he would snub the former President if he opts to contest under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC). Governor Wike explained that even Jonathan understands that he…
Read More » -

If Nigeria fails, the entire black race has failed – Alake Of Egbaland
Paramount ruler of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo has warned against the calls for the breakup of Nigeria. He said if Nigeria fails then the entire black race has failed. Oba Gbadebo spoke when he played host to the National President of the National Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria, Musa Maitakobi, the Chairman of RTEAN in Ogun state, Titilayo Akibu, and other members of the association in his palace in Ake, Abeokuta. The Monarch appealed…
Read More » -

Even while pregnant, men still run after me – Actress Uche Ogbodo
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has said that she is still highly sought after even while heavily pregnant. Uche shared this during her interview with Inside Nollywood. According to the actress and single mother of one, marriage can still happen for her because she is still young and beautiful, adding that her pregnancy has not scared suitors away. In her words: “Who says that men don’t come to women who have kids? Even while I’m pregnant,…
Read More » -

Ortom reacts to attack on him by suspected herdsmen in Benue State
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has confirmed the attack on him and his convoy by suspected herdsmen at Tyo-mu, along Makurdi – Gboko road earlier on Saturday. Ortom while briefing journalists at the Benue Peoples House after the incident said he was inspecting his farm when the militia herders, who were dressed in black opened fire at him and his security men. He said it took the swift response of his security aides to repel…
Read More » -

Igbo Presidency possible on National Consensus if not, I will run for president – Okupe
Former presidential aide, Doyin Okupe, has expressed that an Igbo presidency can only be possible if there is a grand national consensus that supports it. He shared this in a tweet via his twitter handle. Okupe expressed that the national consensus can only materialise if the core north forgives the Igbos for the killing of Sardauna of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello, by Nigerian soldiers of Igbo extraction in the 1966 coup. He concluded by stating that…
Read More » -

I made Amaechi Governor – Wike
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has said that he made his predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi, governor of the state. Wike had been Amaechi’s Chief of Staff during his tenure Wike made this claim during an interview with the BBC Pidgin service on Friday. He said they all fought for Amaechi’s victory during his run for Governor and so he cannot be tagged as Amaechi’s employee as was alleged. He said; “Amaechi and I were in…
Read More » -

BREAKING: Suspected herdsmen attack Gov Ortom’s convoy
Suspected herdsmen on Saturday afternoon attacked the convoy of the Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom. The incident, according to the state government official, happened at Tyo Mu along Makurdi/Gboko road. It was also gathered that the governor was on his way to Makurdi, the state capital when the suspected herdsmen opened fire on his convoy but were repelled by his security men.
Read More » -

Relationships are just a waste of precious time these days – Uti Nwachukwu
Media Personality, Uti Nwachukwu has expressed that relationships of the present generation are just a waste of time.According to him, people now get married for different reasons such as dating for money, to cover up the culture conditioned shame of being single as well as marrying to cater for their families. In his words;”Relationships are just a waste of precious time these days! People dating for money. People dating to get access to others they…
Read More » -

More information needed to justify Port Harcourt Refinery rehabilitation, says Fayemi
The decision of the Federal Executive Council to approve $1.5 billion for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt refinery has continued to generate reactions from different quarters. Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi reacting to this, expressed that more information is needed to justify the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt refinery. He said this on Friday during an interview on Channels Television’s Hard Copy. Fayemi faulted the planned project. “I wouldn’t have taken that decision given…
Read More » -

Dino Melaye Regrets supporting buhari in 2015,tags him the greatest scam.
Former Kogi senator, Dino Melaye, has condemned his support for President Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 elections as he sought God’s forgiveness. Melaye, speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Friday, also described Buhari’s agenda as the “greatest scam that came out of Africa”. “I apologise to God Almighty who is the Supreme Controller of the universe and to Nigerians for supporting Buhari. The Buhari presidency in 2015 is the greatest scam that came out…
Read More » -

“Buhari sacked me because of a baseless rumour of me having a meeting with Atiku in Dubai” – Former CJN, Walter Onnoghen
Former Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen has alleged that he was sacked by President Buhari over a baseless rumour of holding a meeting with ex-Vice President Atiku Abubakar in Dubai before the last general elections. Onnoghen made the disclosure at the public presentation of a book titled: “Fundamental Rights (Enforcement Procedure) Rules, 2009: Practice, procedure, forms and precedents,” authored by Ogwu James Onoja (SAN) The former CJN expressed disappointment with the presidency’s…
Read More »