News
-

We can’t continue to demand that Igbos remain in Nigeria while brutally marginalizing & excluding them from the power dynamic – Adebanjo explains why Afenifere is backing Peter Obi
Ayo Adebanjo, leader of Afenifere has explained why the Yoruba socio-cultural group is backing Peter Obi, Labour Presidential candidate in 2023 election. Adebanjo in a statement released on Monday September 26, said their support for Obi in the election is part of its contribution in shaping Nigeria into a federation “where no person or ethnic nationality is oppressed”. The group which stated that it is backing Obi’s presidential bid based on the principle of equity and federal character as enshrined in the constitution, added that other tribes in Nigeria can’t continue to demand that the Igbos remain in Nigeria while brutally marginalizing and excluding them from the…
Read More » -

(VIDEO): I got only $10000 from kidnap of my former Boss several years after I was sacked from Bank as a cleaner – Bank Cleaner turned ‘Social Media Big Boy’ – John Lyon says
John Ikechukwu Ewa, the head of a notorious kidnapping gang in Bayelsa State and a former cleaner at a new generation bank, has admitted that one of the reasons he organised the kidnapping of his former bosses was because he had been fired from the bank. John Ewa, who was detained in Abuja and connected to several high-profile kidnapping cases that occurred recently in the state, denied being the gang’s leader and said that he was only involved to provide the location of their victims. Ewa, also known as John Lyon, was among four members of his gang paraded by…
Read More » -

One million march: Mobilization is very cheap in this country, we are not on hype movements – Dino Melaye mocks Obidients
Dino Melaye, the spokesperson, Peoples Democratic People, PDP, Presidential Campaign Management Committee has slammed those participating in the Peter Obi one million march He said Obi supporters are hungry Nigerians paid N1000-N2000 and assembled from all parts of Abuja. Speaking in an interview on Arise TV, Melaye said mobilization is cheap but the PDP is not on a hype movement and are only concerned about proper votes “Just like if you go to court they’ll say Federal Government vs Dino Melaye and others and this particular case you have Atiku Abubakar and others including the APC, Labour Party, SDP, NNPP…
Read More » -

Muslim-Muslim ticket: The duty of a pastor is to lead people to heaven and not the villa – Festus Keyamo
Minister of Labour and Employment Festus Keyamo has slammed clerics for their involvement in the politics of the country. Keyamo in an interview on Channels TV while reacting to the statement by the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria distancing itself from a group known as the pentecostal Bishops Forum of Northern Nigeria whose members met with Tinubu last weekend noted that clerics have no say in the decision of the party Keyamo said; “Is the PFN or CAN a member or structure of APC? The vice presidential candidate is a decision of our party leaders.The PFN are not members of our…
Read More » -

Keyamo unveils Podcast for the Tinubu-Shettima campaign
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has unveiled the first edition of the his podcast on the numerous achievements of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu. He said it wil be a means of highlighting the issues, debunking the fallacies and setting the tone for the campaign Keyamo who is also the spokesperson for the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council revealed this while sharing a clip of his first podcast on social media Saturday evening. “I welcome you to the first edition of a weekly podcast I will bring to…
Read More » -

2023: You must not make the mistake to vote killers – Goodluck Jonathan tells Nigerians
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has admonished Nigerians not to make the mistake of voting those he described as “killers” into leadership come 2023 Jonathan stated this on Sunday in Uyo during a special interdenominational service to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the creation of Akwa Ibom State. According to him, the people wil suffer if such a mistake is made He said; “In 2023, you must not make the mistake to vote killers. “Those who will carry knives, guns, and all kinds of gadgets to go and kill people because of politics, are the enemies of society. “If you kill…
Read More » -

Singer Paul Okoye wonders why women don’t ask men what they do for a living as he reacts to news of Bayelsa big boy arrested for allegedly being a kidnap kingpin
SInger Paul Okoye aka RudeBoy has reacted to the news of the Bayelsa big boy arrested recently for allegedly being a kidnap kingpin. In a post shared on his Instastories, Paul wondered why women do not ask men what they do for a living. According to him, they do not want to know, they just want to ”chop money”. See his post below
Read More » -

‘Baba has turned Afenifere into his personal estate’ – Tinubu knocks Ayo Adebanjo over his endorsement of Peter Obi
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has criticized elder Yoruba statesman Pa Ayo Adebanjo over claims that pan-Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere has endorsed the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi. Tinubu, in a statement issued by Bayo Onanuga, Director, Media and Publicity, APC Presidential Campaign Council, stated that Adebanjo has turned Afenifere into his ‘personal estate’ as Acting Leader. Tinubu insisted that, as an individual, Adebanjo cannot equate himself with Afenifere. “Papa Ayo Adebanjo does not speak for Afenifere. He is free as an individual to support anyone he likes, in furtherance…
Read More » -

Nigerian Lady marries Man one year after she slid into his DM on Twitter and hit on him, shares screenshot of him not responding until 2days after her initial message
A Nigerian lady has celebrated her wedding to a man who she met on Twitter a year ago. Posting a photo from their wedding on her Twitter handle today September 24, the young lady disclosed that she was the one who slid into her now husband’s DM and showed interest in him. She shared a screenshot of the chat she first sent to him and wrote; ”Exactly a year ago I entered his DM. How it started. How it’s going”
Read More » -

Most women don’t post their partners on social media because they are in multiple relationships and sleep with 10 men in one week – Kenyan singer, Akothee says
Controversial Kenyan singer, Esther Akoth, alias Akothee, has said most women won’t post photos of the men they are dating on social media because they are in multiple relationships The mother of five who recently showed off her new lover said these women also sleep with different men including married ones. “Most women will not post whom they are dating because they are in multiple relationships, busy sleeping with ten men in a week, one paying uber another one rent, some are dating married men and in crazy entanglements. You are in a situationships deal with it,” the singer said on her Instagram story.
Read More » -

2023: I salute you all, God bless you – Peter Obi reacts as Obidients shut down Abuja
Presidential Candidate of Labour Party, Pater Obi has expressed appreciation to his supporters as they gathered in Abuja on Saturday Obidients, as his followers are called shut down some major roads in the Central Area, including the Federal Secretariat, and others. Reacting to this, Obi currently in Kano State for a function, noted that he was following the march. “From Kano, I am watching the OBIdients gathered in Abuja and exercising their Constitutional rights to peaceful assembly .“I salute you all. I appreciate you all. God bless you all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria”, he tweeted
Read More » -

Buhari directed that Osinbajo be left out of the presidential campaign council to concentrate on governance of the country – Festus Keyamo
The Bola Tinubu campaign council has shared reasons why Vice president Yemi Osinbajo was left out from the list of patrons In a statement released on Saturday by Festus Keyamo, spokesperson of the council, the APC camp stated that Osinbajo was left out of the lineup due to an order from the president He said it was to allow the vice President concentrate on governance of the country and administration of government The absence of Osinbajo’s name from the campaign council further fuels the suspicion of an awry turn in their relationship. Reacting to this, Festus Keyamo said; “Our attention…
Read More »