News
-

Oil thieves worst enemies of our country – Lawan
Senate President Ahmad Lawan has stated that crude oil thieves are the worst enemies of the country. He said this on Friday at a joint session of the national assembly shortly before President Muhammadu Buhari presented the 2023 appropriation bill. Lawan stated that oil thieves have declared war on the country. He noted that if measures are not taken, the economy will be devastated “Mr. President, I consider the oil thieves the worst enemies of our country. The thieves have declared war on our country and our people,” he said. “I strongly feel that if we do not take the…
Read More » -

Appeal Court orders ASUU to resume work Immediately
The Court of Appeal, Abuja, has ordered members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to resume work immediately. This order was given by the appellate Court, ruling on an application by ASUU seeking permission for it to appeal against the order of the National Industrial Court (NIC) that asked the striking lecturers to resume duty. The Court also granted ASUU conditional leave to appeal the order of the Industrial Court while insisting that ASUU must obey the lower Court’s order with effect from today, October 7. The 3-man panel, led by Justice Hamman Barka, stated that for ASUU…
Read More » -

You are making an unwise decision – Daniel Regha tells Joe Biden over Marijuana legalization in the US
Controversial social media analyst, Daniel Regha has called on the President of the United States, Joe Biden not to legalize marijuana in the United States. He described it as an unwise decision. Joe Biden had urged the governors of the fifty states in the union to grant clemency to people who had been imprisoned due to state laws that criminalized marijuana possession. He had announced a pardon for all prior federal offenses of simple possession of marijuana in the US. Regha who is known for expressing his opinion on every matter on Twitter said Marijuana should be declared illegal and…
Read More » -

Buhari has done his best despite distractions from all fonts, we are delighted – Femi Adesina
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has said that Nigerians will miss his principal when he finally leaves office. He described the president as a quiet performer In an article on his official Facebook page titled, ‘Buhari’s Footprints On Waterways’, Adesina said the administration is delighted that the president has done his best for Nigeria despite distractions from all fonts He wrote; “He (Buhari) utilized and made our inland waterways more effective and efficient. Plus many more. Won’t good people miss him when he breasts the tape?“This quiet performer. We will surely do. But we…
Read More » -

To all the BATmen and BATwomen out there: fear not the noisesome pestilence – FFK
APC Chieftain, Femi Fani Kayode claiming that the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu was ill or dead. He said they will be put to shame. He shared this in a series of tweets, he wrote: “Those that say BAT is either ill or dead shall be put to shame. Not only is he alive and well but he is also fit and ready to lead us into battle. Those that rejoice in such evil reports shall fall into the pit they dug for Jagaban. To their evil thoughts we say: BACK TO SENDER! “To all the BATmen and BATwomen out…
Read More » -

Nigerians should expect a very intelligent ability to think and perform, Tinubu says he is back actively
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC Bola Tinubu has admonished Nigerians to expect a very intelligent ability to think and perform. He said this following his return to Nigeria on Thursday, October 6. His whereabout had posed a lot of questions and rumors about his health. Speaking in Abuja after his return, he assured Nigerians that their hope which was almost lost, is now back He said: “The trip was very good. I enjoyed my break and I am happy to be back in my fatherland Nigerians should expect a very intelligent ability to think and perform. “Nigerians…
Read More » -

PDP will loot treasury dry if given access to power again – Lai Mohammed
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will loot the country’s treasury dry if they are given another opportunity to be in power. Mohammed stated this while speaking in Tanzania, in reaction to the controversy surrounding the return of N122.4 million by members of the PDP’s national working committee (NWC). “If a man can steal from himself, he will steal without any restrain from other people. The problem is that PDP will never change and like they say, a leopard will never change its spots. When PDP lost elections in 2015, they admitted that they had learnt their…
Read More » -

Police to sanction Atiku Abubakar’s wife’s orderly for carrying her bag at an event (photos)
The spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, says the female orderly of former Vice President and PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar’s wife, Titi, will be sanctioned for carrying her bag at an event. A Twitter user had shared a photo of the orderly holding Mrs Atiku’s bag at an event on Wednesday, October 5, with the caption; ”When a private citizen can turn our uniform force member into her maid, why won’t the police forget their primary duty and only dance to the tune of the elites? @BenHundeyin is this how it’s supposed to be?” Responding, Adejobi wrote; ”This…
Read More » -

Who the hell is he and what does he know…He & his ignorant supporters will be crying ‘rigged election’ after they come 4th in 2023- FFK slams Peter Obi for saying he doesn’t reply spokespersons
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted Peter Obi’s explantion on why he doesn’t reply spokespersons or third party entities. Recall that Peter Obi had in an interview with Chude Jideonwo said he’s a presidential candidate and will only reply to comments coming directly from presidential candidates and not their spokespersons or third-party entities. Reacting to this, All Progressives Congress chieftain Femi Fani-Kayode described Peter Obi as a “mannerless dunce with low self-esteem”. He also said that adding the Labour Party presidential candidate to a list for public debate or discussion would be a grave insult to other politicians as ”all he…
Read More » -

I won’t respond to spokespersons or third-party entities – Peter Obi says
Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained why he won’t be responding to spokespersons or third-party entities. In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, Obi stressed that he is a presidential candidate and would only respond to comments from fellow presidential candidates. He said; “I don’t respond to comments by spokesperson or third parties. I’m a presidential candidate and I only respond to comments by another Presidential candidate”
Read More » -

Former Vice President Namadi Sambo’s phone stolen at event in Abuja
Namadi Sambo’s mobile phone was stolen at an event in Abuja. Senator Shehu Sani made this known on Twitter. Sani pointed out that there was tight security at the event yet someone breached the “security line” to steal the phone. This happened today, October 6, at the launch of late Governor Solomon Lar’s biography book launch.
Read More » -

“God gave me a second chance…please avoid cosmetic surgery” Vera Sidika begs women as she shares video from her reconstructive surgery experience
Vera Sidika has taken to Instagram to warn women against undergoing cosmetic surgery. The Kenyan socialite, who was known for her curvy physique, took to Instagram on Wednesday, October 5, to share a photo of her new body, with her bum much flatter than usual. Before Now She then opened up that she developed complications as a result of the surgeries done in the past. She returned to Instagram today to share photos from the corrective surgery she had recently. In the caption, she said God gave her a second chance to start over. She then warned young women again…
Read More »